Haha ... it's time to make funnies again about this boy-girl thing. This one's to commemorate my friend S
biting the dust tying the knot soon.
You know, there comes a time in a relationship when you have those small talk. You know, the kind of talk where you guys find a quite place, with dim lighting, soft music and color coordinated furniture, then snuggle up to a little conversation.
Often times, the exchange involves intimate, sweet nothings. Words that sounds like music to your partner's ears, but really mean nothing much. You know the drill.
Anyways, it doesn't always turn out the way you want it to. There are times when you say the wrong thing, or when you hear the wrong words ... in any case, for the newly initiated couples, here are the Top Ten Things You Don't Wanna Hear from Your Girl ... (replace the Girl with Boy if you so wish ..) ...
- "Dear, I think I just farted ..."
- "Honey, do I look fat in this ?"
- "That will be RM 350, thank you"
- "Darling, have you heard about the Jessica Chung story? Well my story is similar ..."
- "Baby, I made a tatoo with your name on it. But they ran out of heart shapes, so they put in a tombstone instead ..."
- "It's complicated, baby, but you're like, so gonna become a daddy soon ..."
- "You know that movie Brokeback Mountain? Well, I'm a kinda like that too .."
- "Sweetie, I need to tell you what I really did in Bangkok .."
- "My parents don't want us to meet anymore .."
- "My children don't want us to meet anymore .."
Hope you guys will have an everlasting love together =)