07 March 2006

I damn tired ... damn tired ...

I did not realised until I reached home today how much work I really have done ....

3 conference calls, 2 write ups, 2 documents reviewed, 1 schedule worked out, 1 cutover plan framework put in place. 1 working day. How do I even manage?

Today is like reaching a full stop. I so tired. I so don't want to work.

I have been up since 6.30. I am still working now. I damn tired. I damn no energy. I damn no motivation.

I so need a break. Tell me a joke, someone. Tell me a joke.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How u managed?

U efficient...

You sound like u are totally exhausted ... but just now okay oni ... *puzzled*

Tomoro want go massage ka?? But latest must reach there by 7 ... think abt it, if want, lemme know, i make appt, ok?

Go to bed soon...don't work anymore, yeah? Niteynite ;)

Anonymous said...

ya..take a rest..save energy and power for next day..hehe

Anonymous said...

Drink Brand's Essence of Chicken :) Good for energy haha...

moz monster said...

angel: I need a joke.

angel, jacky: Thanks. I need a vacation. Now.

Where are the jokes ??