OK, it's that day of the year when all manners of lovey-dovey behaviour gets unleashed. Some will find their true love, some will discover their mate's not for them.
The common Valentine's Day routine includes sending/getting gifts and flowers besides the requisite romantic dinner do. More so if it's a weekday like this year's. If it falls on weekends, you can bet some popular resorts will have a sudden surge in bookings.
So, you made up your mind, accepted a dinner invitation with your man / boyfriend. You put on your best working dress, take that extra bit of time with the makeup and the hairbrush in the morning, and you put on extra deodorant - just so you'll be at your best at the dinner.
But things do go wrong, and sometimes, you can end up at a really bad Valentine's dinner. Here now, are top 10 signs you're really at a forgettable Valentine's dinner for a girl:
- He brings his whole family with him. And his pet turtle too.
- He constantly asks you to help him pick the ticks and mites from his frizzy hair.
- He turns up for the date hand-cuffed to a police officer.
- Turns out the luxuriously French restaurant he wants to bring you to is really, Delifrance.
- Asks you to have a coffee at his place, followed by a romantic nude squat, after dinner.
- He starts discussing about your irregular toilet routines ... wait a minute ... how did he know that ??
- During the deserts, when you started suggesting places to 'hang out' after dinner, he kept saying "Uh, bad idea, I there might be policemen there."
- Turns up at your dinner date wearning a Darth Vader costume.
- Your date has a blog and is called Moz Monster.
- He's Michael Jackson, and he brought his chimp with him.