This will be short ... I'm still working ... and have been working since 9 this morning. And yes, it's a rant, so feel free to comfort me ...
- Stuff I'm doing today for Beijing still has some BIG question marks hanging over it. To be resumed tomorrow. Means very little sleep, if you get the drift =(
- Halfway thru the day, the rain came. No, make that heavy rain. Some tiles were blown off their original place, resulting in a very wet house. =( .... Great. Now have work and roof to worry about. If there's a bomoh I can get to fend off the rain until I fix the roof, I'd like to talk to him/her.
- Did get to go to Sean's housewarming, but spent nearly 2 hours of that in a series of totally unnecessary conference call listening to my customer whining about non-existant issues. Bah!
- And get a load of this - I have more to do tonight, since work resumes tomorrow.
- And tomorrow, Taipei has scheduled work as well. Double whammy =(
- And I'm travelling on Monday. So who's gonna look after the leaking roof ?