I know it's over. Valentine's Day is no more. Until next year, that is. We men stare endlessly at our credit card debt, scouring newspapers for part time jobs. The women, in the meantime, start going to the gym, trying to burn off those chocolate calories.
But, you know, not every Valentine's Day is a successful one. Looking around in dustbins all around the country, here now, are the Top 10 Discarded Valentine's Day Cards:
10. Near a public dustbin in Bukit Aman, this card was found discarded:
9. And this one, was found near the lake in Precint 1, Putrajaya:
8.At a Kajang home, this card was dumped almost as soon as it was received:
7. Seen discarded near the National Cancer Foundation headquarters in KL:
6. This was was discovered by a cleaner near the rubbish chute near the Works Ministry:
5. This was found is numerous locations all over the country:
4. Surprisingly many Recycle Bins on countless PCs across Malaysia had this greeting:
3. Many guys were surprised when they found this card on their workdesk from guy colleagues:
2. This card was probably best not sent:
1. At least whoever was sending this card was being honest:
And that, folks, are the top discarded Valentine Day cards =)
Anyone kena, please ... not my fault lah ... I simply pointing out the ones that most people throw away. If you are receipient, maybe its the thought that matters. But are these really the thoughts you want?
If you have been sending these cards to your loved ones ... what were you thinking?