You know, one thing I might miss from this job is the fact that I get to work from home if I have to or need to.
On the good side, I sometimes get to stay home on Monday if I worked over the weekend, and do the work from home. On the other hand, it's also because I can work from home that I got to work on the weekend in the first place. It's such a damn paradox. But it's nice, and it's sometimes a good way to release some stress. And stay away from the office during times when it's pretty inaccessible.
So, what's so nice, you ask me, about working at home? Here, don't take it from me. See the Top Ten Perks of Working From Home ...
- Have you ever worked in your sleeping clothes before?
- For my tea break, I had a nice cuppa tea while soaking in my salt bath.
- I might be telling my boss I'm working on the proposal, but what I'm really doing is reading Rojaks !!
- Instead of gossiping at the pantry, I've been gossiping with the vegetable seller today.
- The project review conference call was conducted from the comfort of my toilet.
- I finished a few sudoku puzzles while "working out a problem" if you get what I mean ..
- I was watching WWE while having a home cooked meal for lunch. Try beat that.
- When I'm short of inspiration in the office, I walk to the pantry and make a drink. When I'm short of inspiration at home, I walk to the bar and make a drink. =)
- Hungry? Mum will make you a nice bowl of hot noodles. **High 5 with Mum**
- You get to nap on your own bed !! How cool is that ??!!