20 January 2006

Dragon in a Doggy Year

If in the past, All Roads Lead to Rome, and now, All Malaysian Roads Leads to Tolls ... the cyber roads often links to a single source ... after coming across blogs after blogs taking their CNY horoscope from Wingz, I've decided to be copy cat oso ...

Not being a very firm believer in horoscopes, I decided to check out my own 'destiny' this year. People I know all tell me I'm hopeless with the horoscope. And that's true, since I have no interest in them, and therefore don't follow them.

---
Born in: 1928 1940 1952 1964 1976 1988 2000

Personality :
Magical, shrewd, intuitive, artistic and very lucky. Alternately, can be stubborn, irritable and impulsive. Can also be rather worldly and hard to get close to. Full of vitality, self assured, bright and master of success. Somewhat proud and quick-tempered, the Dragon personality is always attractive.

The mighty and magnificent Dragon of mythical folklore never ceases to enchant or stir the imagination. The Dragon person is magnanimous and full of vitality and strength. To him life is a blaze of colors and he is constantly on the go. Egotistical, eccentric, dogmatic, whimsical or terribly demanding and unreasonable, he is still never without a band of admirers. Proud, aristocratic and very direct, the Dragon-born establishes his ideals early in life and demands the same high standards and perfection from others that he has for himself. [moz: Did I read this right? It's saying I'm a bitch ... right?]

The powerful Dragon is difficult to contest, at times even impossible. He tends to intimidate those who dare challenge him. An angry, spurned Dragon could be like the big bad wolf at your door. He'll huff and he'll puff until he blows your house down.

In spite of his volcano of emotions, the Dragon cannot be said to be sentimental, sensitive or very romantic. He takes love and adulation for granted: they are his just due. But while he maybe stubborn, irrational and overbearing when irked, the Dragon can forgive you the moment he gets over his outbursts. And since things are supposed to work both ways, he expects your forgiveness for his errors, too. [moz: This one is REALLY true !!]

The Dragon likes: Festivals, Control, Wealth, Comfort, Concerts, Antique and Decadence. [moz: how come I never had any of these luxuries one ... ? Decadence somemore ... ]

The Dragon dislikes: Boredom, Cold, Dullness, Hunger, Hypocrisy and Quietness. [moz: It's true I can't stand hunger, but I actually like it cold]

Your Luck In Year 2006

Overall Forecast
Dragon will be in conflict with Tai Sui in year 2006. The assembly of so many unfortunate stars will definitely bring low luck. The only thing you should do is to keep calm and be patient in your doings and wait for a breakthrough of the difficult situation. Beware of injury or traffic accident.

Financial problems may arise and you should save some money for rainy days. You will have to solve certain family disputes and treasure the conjugal relationship with your spouse. [moz: me still get angpow, me no conjugal relationship ...]

Health
Health is quite moderate but may get worst in February, April and second half of the year when accident will easily happen. Do some exercise and control your diet. Take care of the aged members in the family.

Career
Due to the low luck brought by the unfavourable stars, you will encounter obstructions to your career and work. Keep calm and patient in dealing with matters. Businessmen are advised to do things step by step and do not involve in illegal transaction for quick money. [moz: this means I have to stop peddling pirated DVDs or what ... ?]

Love
Young Dragons are not encourage to start a relationship in early age. Married couples should show concern to their family members. Be careful of ex-martial affair which will ruin the family. The singles should handle emotional problems with care.

Wealth
You will have steady income but be careful in handling your finance in order not to be in debt. Do not attempt any investment in September. [moz: Steady income ... it's really the nice way to tell you you're not getting any increment, right ? Right ?]

---

If I believe in what I just read, I'm in for a down-and-out year, and I should just be patient.

The good thing though is that I've never developed a believe in superstition ... I merely consider these to be generic readings that might not apply to me. And that's true ... how can you cast a net over 6+ billion people and categorise then into 12 different types? I've always believed that I make my own destiny through my own actions ... so I've always looked at things from a more positive perspective and I'll cross bridges as they come.

A friend pointed out to me that while none of the predictions might come true, knowing in advance what may be could be useful, if nothing, just in prepping oneself for the eventuality ...

Let me say this, all of the prepping oneself up prescribed involves being positive, staying patient in that moment, to use what's between your ears rather than going emo, to cherish a loved one, to be careful when investing, to eat sensibly, etc. etc. ... really common living sense ...

Goodness, if you go out and live positive, stay cool, know and love your friends and family, not be greedy and look after your own health, gosh, every year, month, week and day would be a good one, despite the occasional problems.

That was an interesting read, I'll let the year unfold ahead of me - I love surprises anyways, and come what may, why should I not do my best each day, and let the trainwrecks and rosy days come - I'll take them as they are ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyaaaa...yr flooble went "poof" again! i'm going off liao...byeee!