Ok, look. I'm not very good at these things. And my family doesn't ever celebrate any ocassions if it's not Chinese New Year. So, like all other years when Father's Day just comes and goes, I didn't do anything special with my dad. But hey, if you love your dad, everyday is a Father's Day - think about that, ok?
Anyways, here's what I have to say:
- Dad, I love you lots because you given up smoking cold turkey when I asked you to. That says a lot about you as a family man.
- Dad, I love you lots because you sold a house to finance my studies in Australia. You didn't have to do that.
- Dad, I love you lots because you have never said no to anything you could do, but didn't have to.
- Dad, I love you lots because whether I want it or not, you buy me breakfast every Sunday morning.
- Dad, I love you because you are the level headed influence when I lose my own head.
- Dad, I love the way you put everything in the family ahead of yourself.
- Dad, I just love you.
I don't need to buy him massage chairs and chicken essence folks. Loving your dad is more than that.