05 March 2007

Tag: Six Things About Moz On The Move

My tag tormentor pal tagged me, and not for the first time too. Must be the lame post I did. Or is it?

This assignment is considerably easier than the previous, 70 question marathon. Don't give me that. Evar. Now, back to the tag ... I'm supposed to list 6 things about me that most people don't know of. I'm supposed to be good at making lists, and should have no problem completing this tag, says the tagger.

Let's give it a shot and see how this works out ... it's getting harder and harder to reveal things about myself and yet not reveal things about myself.

So, to make it easier for me to make this list, I'm giving it a theme: Moz on the move. I travel a bit for my work, and so, I guess it's easier for me to list things you don't know about me when I'm travelling. Or not.

  • I make a very unique drink everyday for myself when I'm in the office in KL. I mix Milo with a strong expresso brew, and then top it with low fat milk. No water added to keep the mix strong and smooth. I call it the Mozzichino. It's good !
  • I only sit on window seats for flights longer than 2 hours. Why? Because I like to look out at the sky. I actually go to the extent of making sure my travel agent reserves a window seat. And I always choose the side which is away from the sunshine, so I won't have to close the window, if I can help it.
  • I also love to photograph clouds when I'm flying. (see picture above)
  • Whenever I'm staying in hotels, I sleep without fully drawing the curtain. Time zone differences and long working hours, plus less than reliable wake up calls means it's a lot easier to just let the sun wake you up. Well, except when it rains. And it happened a few times before ... =(
  • Because I dislike packing and unpacking, I actually have 2 travel kits (1 for each suitcase) with a full set of toiletteries, over the counter medications and sewing kit, always placed in my travel suitcases. And each suitcase is also packed with a full business suit as well. I hate to pack and unpack mah ...

So ... there you go. Hope you've learnt something about me ...

I'm tagging applegal and infectioner. I want to know 6 things about the both of you that most people don't know of.

10 comments:

Applegal said...

Other people usually sit on the armchair. Why are you sitting on the footrest ah?

Mozzichino, HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I won't be able to take such a strong dose. I'd probably stand up then fall over :P

rainbow angeles said...

*awaits to be served Mozzichino*

Serious wan ok!

*still waiting... taps fngers...*

Infectioner said...

Boss! Satu Mozzichino tak mahu low fat milk tak mahu expresso brew! :P

Anonymous said...

Nampak macam sedap aje Mozzichino.

Weh I must sleep with the the hotel curtain fully close...not even a lubang. Scare see ghost la.

Anonymous said...

Blimey! I won't be able to sleep with the curtains open la. :p

moz monster said...

applegal:
It's my jiang hu pose lar !!!

Hahaha ... the mozzichino ain't that strong. And no one's asking that you finish it in one go ...

angel:
*serves angeliu a mozzichino*

infectioner:
So ... you mahu milo sajalah ...

*serves infectioner a milo*

che-cheh:
I think ghosts are more happy if the room is completely dark lah ...

*puts some laxative into mozzichino*
*serves laxative mozzichino to Man U fan*

jems
Hahaha ... like I said to che-cheh, I'm thinking that ghosts like dark rooms better.

Having said that, I do draw the curtains when I don't need to wake up on time.

may said...

window seats on planes are cool, but if it's night time, it's really your reflection you see in that window... LOL! I like window seats too...

Anonymous said...

Window Seat... no question...

2 sets of kits?!! wah.. u ni must travel a lot

Anonymous said...

(1) Do you always have your Mozzichino in THAT flower mug? Cool :)

(2) My sister loves taking pictures OUT of planes :)

(3) You look like somebody advertising for some interior-designing concept in the last picture :)

(4) Do you also bring with you 2 sets of toothbrush and toothpaste, clean clothes and stuff?

(5) Do you often have to mend your clothes that you need 2 sets of sewing kits? And I thought some hotels provide cute little sewing kits in the bath?

moz monster said...

may:
At night ... the window seat is cool because when they switch off the lights, you can see all the stars in the sky ... =)

*come, come ... let's all sit at window seats !*

jl:
Yup ... window seats only. And yes ... 2 separate sets ... in case I have to turn around quickly from 1 trip to the other ...

pelf:
Sounds like a know the Moz quiz ...

(1) Yes ... that's one of my 2 mugs in the office. It's 3 times the normal mug ...

(2) Hehehehehe ... smart people think alike. Tell your sister she's really smart.

(3) It's a picture taken in my hotel room in Hanoi ... are you trying to say I look like a model then ...

*bats eyelashes*

(4) No, I have 2 travel bags. But I normally only use one of them.

(5) No larrrr ... of course I don't mend my clothes that often. But having a sewing kit is really handy, because you never know when you might need it. And not all hotels have cute little sewing kits ...

BTW, my sewing kits are all the sewing kits I collect from hotels I've stayed at.