tormentor pal tagged me, and not for the first time too. Must be the lame post I did. Or is it?
This assignment is considerably easier than the previous, 70 question marathon. Don't give me that. Evar. Now, back to the tag ... I'm supposed to list 6 things about me that most people don't know of. I'm supposed to be good at making lists, and should have no problem completing this tag, says the tagger.
Let's give it a shot and see how this works out ... it's getting harder and harder to reveal things about myself and yet not reveal things about myself.
So, to make it easier for me to make this list, I'm giving it a theme: Moz on the move. I travel a bit for my work, and so, I guess it's easier for me to list things you don't know about me when I'm travelling. Or not.
- I make a very unique drink everyday for myself when I'm in the office in KL. I mix Milo with a strong expresso brew, and then top it with low fat milk. No water added to keep the mix strong and smooth. I call it the Mozzichino. It's good !
- I only sit on window seats for flights longer than 2 hours. Why? Because I like to look out at the sky. I actually go to the extent of making sure my travel agent reserves a window seat. And I always choose the side which is away from the sunshine, so I won't have to close the window, if I can help it.
- I also love to photograph clouds when I'm flying. (see picture above)
- Whenever I'm staying in hotels, I sleep without fully drawing the curtain. Time zone differences and long working hours, plus less than reliable wake up calls means it's a lot easier to just let the sun wake you up. Well, except when it rains. And it happened a few times before ... =(
- Because I dislike packing and unpacking, I actually have 2 travel kits (1 for each suitcase) with a full set of toiletteries, over the counter medications and sewing kit, always placed in my travel suitcases. And each suitcase is also packed with a full business suit as well. I hate to pack and unpack mah ...
So ... there you go. Hope you've learnt something about me ...
I'm tagging applegal and infectioner. I want to know 6 things about the both of you that most people don't know of.