Some many moons ago, Little Miss May tagged me to write on 10 things I want, and 10 things I don't want for my birthday.
Work, Holidays, and Selective Memory Loss has contributed to putting the tag aside until now, when I finally dug it up from the archives of tags to be completed and put my mind to fulfilling it.
I hope you don't mind, May !!
- The Nikon 18-200 lens. It's really called the AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED, but all I care is that it's the best multipurpose Nikkor lens I can lay my hands on.
- The Manfrotto 475B Tripod. I need a good, sturdy tripod for photographing macro subjects.
- A holiday in the Maldives. Sun and sand is always welcome.
- A brand new Honda Civic 2.0 ... =) ... I know, I can dream on. But it's my wishlist, no ?
- The Montblanc Meisterstruck WA Mozart pen .. I'm not sure if I really need this, but then again, which yuppie doesn't have a Montblanc pen?
- Tubs and tubs of raisins. How can you explain why such small grains of dried grapes bring such joy to me?
- Watching Liverpool triumph at Anfield. Preferably over some blue team from the otherside of town. Or some red team associated with the devil, no less.
- Enjoy some nice durian with friends. D24 will be nice indeed ...
- Quite time with friends and family. Key word: Quiet.
- One more year of great time to look forward to ! You can scrap the other 9 if I get to have this last one !!!!
- That the national holiday on my birthday be removed ...
- A noisy, big, birthday celebration
- A sudden surge of birthday cards. C'mon folks ... at my age, I don't want to be reminded !
- A fridge without oranges it in
- No KFC to have on that day ...
- Bad weather that will prevent any viewing of the sunset
- Running out of raisins will be a disaster ..
- Being in a boring place. Such as the office.
- Any sort of bad news
- Work. Any sort of work at all.
Just to annoy Applegal, who is surely enjoying her KK holiday, I'm making her do this tag !