29 May 2007

Tag: Wants wanted

Some many moons ago, Little Miss May tagged me to write on 10 things I want, and 10 things I don't want for my birthday.

Work, Holidays, and Selective Memory Loss has contributed to putting the tag aside until now, when I finally dug it up from the archives of tags to be completed and put my mind to fulfilling it.

I hope you don't mind, May !!


  1. The Nikon 18-200 lens. It's really called the AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED, but all I care is that it's the best multipurpose Nikkor lens I can lay my hands on.
  2. The Manfrotto 475B Tripod. I need a good, sturdy tripod for photographing macro subjects.
  3. A holiday in the Maldives. Sun and sand is always welcome.
  4. A brand new Honda Civic 2.0 ... =) ... I know, I can dream on. But it's my wishlist, no ?
  5. The Montblanc Meisterstruck WA Mozart pen .. I'm not sure if I really need this, but then again, which yuppie doesn't have a Montblanc pen?
  6. Tubs and tubs of raisins. How can you explain why such small grains of dried grapes bring such joy to me?
  7. Watching Liverpool triumph at Anfield. Preferably over some blue team from the otherside of town. Or some red team associated with the devil, no less.
  8. Enjoy some nice durian with friends. D24 will be nice indeed ...
  9. Quite time with friends and family. Key word: Quiet.
  10. One more year of great time to look forward to ! You can scrap the other 9 if I get to have this last one !!!!
And that brings us to my list of things I don't want for my birthday. Here goes ...

  1. That the national holiday on my birthday be removed ...
  2. A noisy, big, birthday celebration
  3. A sudden surge of birthday cards. C'mon folks ... at my age, I don't want to be reminded !
  4. A fridge without oranges it in
  5. No KFC to have on that day ...
  6. Bad weather that will prevent any viewing of the sunset
  7. Running out of raisins will be a disaster ..
  8. Being in a boring place. Such as the office.
  9. Any sort of bad news
  10. Work. Any sort of work at all.

Just to annoy Applegal, who is surely enjoying her KK holiday, I'm making her do this tag !

8 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Ha... you won't be, will not be in the office on your burpday!

But... my burpday comes first... haha! :p

Anonymous said...

May all your birthday wants & don't wants come true, Moz.

Wishing you an advanced Happy Birthday! ;)

Applegal said...

If there wasn't a public holiday on your birthday, you'd still have work! So it's one or the other, mate! ;)

Waaa, you want a quiet birthday ah? Come, everybody, let's mouth the happy birthday song instead of singing it!

Anonymous said...

Even if you didn't receive a single birthday card, you'll still be reminded of your birthday+age....MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!

may said...

omg, I totally forgot about this... hahahahaha! so glad you remembered to do it! I have a Mont Blanc too, but not the one you want lah. mine's the really low-end range wan. but I shouldn't complain too much either, 'cos it was a birthday gift!

moz monster said...

angel:
Yeah .. .I know ... your devilish Burpday !

jems:
Thanks jems !

applegal:
Ah ... a silent birthday song ! Yes ... I'd like that please !

che-cheh:
Hahahaha ... but at least there won't be any tangible reminders without cards, right ?

may:
How can I forget to do your homework ? It won't be very YATTTTTA of me ...

Congrats ! I'm still waiting for a Mont Blanc pen ... =(

Winn said...

take a day off for ur bday. we all deserve it..

ehh..ok i send u blogday card to NOT remind u of ur age...

moz monster said...

winn:
Well ... it's really a public holiday =P ... that's why I don't want the public holiday to go away !!!!

Thanks for NOT reminding me of my age !!!