23 May 2007

I will not assume again

I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume againI will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again I will not assume again

Because I'm sorry. Because it makes an ass out of u and me. Really, it made an ass out of me only.

5 comments:

angel said...

A lesson well learnt... :)

But then but then, we are only humans... it's okay if we made a mistake.

Faster faster take your D80 and go chi cak chi cak release tension...

*strikes a pose*

Jemima said...

Nobody's perfect. We all made mistakes. We all learnt from them.

Infectioner said...

mari sini saya kasi hughug XD

pelf, your new best friend said...

Kekekek.. This sounds like when I was punished by my aunt, and I had to write 100 lines of "I shall not jump on aunt's bed again."

Whatever it is, I wish you all the best.

moz monster said...

angel:
Thanks ... yeah ... I do screw up all the time. But what's important is I learn to unscrew myself ... =)

I didn't bring the D80 this time around ... it's still in ICU recovering from the 'violation' it suffered last week :P

jems:
Yes, we all do. That's why I'm putting this on blog ...

infectioner:
wah ... *rubs eyes* .. betul ka ni ??

really ah ? hughug from you wor ??

thanks, but no need lar ... the Girlfriend punya hug is what i'll need ...

pelf, my new best friend:
It's over now ... :) ...

THanks !