This is a filler post. This means the Moz is out of idea, tired, stressed and still want to reach out and communicate with you.
Here's what's been happening to me lately, which shouldn't interest you unless you are my non-existant girlfriend, the taxman or my guardian angel, who's jurisdiction must only be within Malaysia :-
- Haze is Singapore over the past few days have been, thankfully, nothing as bad as it is in KL. Lucky Singaporeans.
- Work is getting extremely busy. Where is superman when you need him?
- Why are Crumpler bags such a rage?
- Is there a really good new place in Singapore to party over the weekend?
- Would anyone be interested in a trip to Nepal or Tibet next year? Can't find a group of folks interested for the trip.
- What do you do to heal a broken heart? Someone dear to me is going thru the trauma of separation.
- It's quite obvious the posturing in our media by our dear gahmen, especially, when you're overseas and have more complete views and news from the rest of the world.
- I'm obviously going to fall sick soon.
And you thought travelling overseas is a good thing ....