06 October 2006

Hittin' the road

Will be Down Under next week, and then some.

No, not Australia. The Down Under that's a little more immediate. Down Under the causeway. Maybe I should call it Down Below instead.

So, I'll be Down Below. =)

Look forward to seeing some friends while there. It's been a while since I've stayed on Orchard Road. I usually find myself staying in the Marina area or around Bras Basah Road.

Shopping list, anyone? I'm only brining a very small bag, so please don't overload me with shoe requests ...

7 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

I send you my listsssss later :P

Anonymous said...

Shopping list ? just snap some good and cool photos and show us. Make sure got leng chai in it ya.

moz monster said...

angeliu: OK ... make sure don't have shoes in the list ... no space in the luggage.

che-cheh: I'll try my best. Leng Chai part a bit hard, unless you consider my face Leng Chai. Otherwise, you might have to be satisfied with Leng Lui pics.

Infectioner said...

wait arr... writing it now *scribble* *scribble* XD

moz monster said...

infectioner: Hehe ... no vibrating condom or things like that ... XD. Anything else is probably ok ...

Anonymous said...

List or no list also doesn't matter la. The PANDA is still underneath the BED..

moz monster said...

pelf:

Dear Panda Under The Bed,

You are hereby served notice of eviction. Upon my return from Singapore, you are to be dispatched without delay to Pelf.

Please do make the necessary arrangements and preparation.

Sincerely,
Moz Monster - the guy on the bed.