06 March 2008

Woohooo !!!! Sawadee Krub ... !

Sawadee Krab !!!

Ow khao neau ma muang krab !!

=)

Will be in Bangkok next week. Hope to catch up with some really dear friends from those days when Bangkok was home to me.

In my heart, Bangkok is always a second home. I'd like to see if I can meet up with Dee and Nuclear ... hope to see how they are now. And to reminisce the older days. And get some coffee at Black Canyon. I miss Black Canyon Coffee. And funky colored Toyota cabs ... who wants a shocking pink cab ?

I miss the water splashes in Songkran. I miss the wais when I pay my food bills. I miss the randomness of Chatuchak. I miss the walk from Chitlom to Siam Square. I miss the noise in Chinatown. I miss the small meals they call lunch.

I miss Bangkok.

I'm so glad I'm getting a fix of Bangkok, even for a few days.

4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Eh.. Summit USJ oso got Black Canyon wat...

Mmmmm... u goin to visit thanksin oso ah? :P

kid theung bkk!!

Anonymous said...

Safe trip ahead!

Enjoy yourself!

Winn said...

cameron highland also got black canyon.
and chulan sq got bangkok jazz also:P

enjoy!!

moz monster said...

angeles: The Black Canyon in Thailand not the same lor ... after all it's a Thai chain. It's like eating Penang Laksa in Zimbabwe ... same meh ?

jems: Thanks, jems !

winn: See response to angeles above. You next time go South Africa eat Kangkung Sotong and see got same anot ? =P