It's that time of the year again !!! It's Chinese New Year !
To all friends, enjoy your Chinese New Year with family and friends, but remember to drink responsibly, drive safely, and to gamble within limits. Too much of anything can be bad !
To all rats, since this is the year of the rat, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Lab rats will be able to do experiment on the scientists one day each week
- There will be no operations against rats in SS2 and Gurney Drive for the entire year
- For this year only, instead of saying "Rats !" every time something goes wrong, I'll say "Hello Kitty !" instead.
- MBPJ will be handing out leftover food to rats in the entire PJ area.
- The most popular noodle dish this year would be Lor See Fun !
- For children born in the year of the rat, they have the option to put a picture of Mickey Mouse on their MyKad !
- Just this year only, they'll remove the statue of that eagle in Langkawi and replace with a rat statue.
- Tour agencies are encouraged to take tourists out to see the rats running about in the streets of KL.
- I will decorate all the mouse traps in my house with paper cuttings, and use lokam as baits.
- Cheese makers to donate half of all the cheese they made to mice.