06 December 2006

Vanilla Manila ...

In case anyone's thinking they should make a missing person's report, don't have to lah ...


I'm in Manila now.

How many of you actually have been to Manila for a holiday? Or work?



It's a pretty nice city, more so in Makati, where I'm getting some Peninsula hospitality. Great stuff, especially when I founded that I got the upgraded wing ... hehehe. I like. Have LCD TV somemore.


And decent drinking places too. I heart the mojito at the Havana Club in Green Belt Mall.

7 comments:

Applegal said...

Place looks really posh :)

inevitable said...

I stayed at Peninsula as well when I was there last year. Makati is the only habitable area in Philippines... *joking* hehe...

Anonymous said...

Take care dude. Looks like you're enjoying yourself.

rainbow angeles said...

the bedSSSS are too big for you.

moz monster said...

applegal:
Considering what I paid for ... it's just about right. It's USD128 + 22.5% taxes per night.

inevitable:
C'mon ... there are a few other nice places in Philippines - such as Boracay. I just noticed how little most Malaysians (even me) know about the Philippines ...

che-cheh:
Thanks. Quite stressed out, really.

angel:
Sure or not?

Sheena said...

So jeles, the Philippines is the country I most wanna visit!

moz monster said...

sheena:
Now, that's a first ... not that many people make Philippines the country of choice for visits ...